Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ed Made My Buying Process a Breeze!

"I was more than satisfied with Ed Johnson and Laura Sechrist. Laura was my agent and helped me find a wonderful place that nailed all of my must haves. She was always on top of it, very responsive, patient, and was familiar with the area I was looking in (metropolitan San Diego). I was able to get the first place I put an offer on, which seems practically impossible in this market!! She made the process very easy and walked me through everything, making the home buying process a breeze. I would definitely recommend Ed Johnson and Laura Sechrist!!"
Sincerely,
Elly
 

"Thanks Elly!" -Ed 

Visit EdJohnsonRealty.com

1 comment :

  1. It really is important that we know what other things we can do for our business. Step by step, we should lead our Property Investment Mackay to success. We must know what and how we can be as effective as any business that have succeeded in their own ways.

    http://property-investment-mackay.blogspot.com/2013/06/4-steps-to-making-money-with-real.html

    ReplyDelete